Friday, January 30, 2009

House


So, it's official. David and I are pretty addicted to the tv show House. Since we don't have cable, we usually watch it online. However, I discovered last night that I can rent different seasons of the show at our video store. Major Score! So, we watched a couple of episodes last night.
When I was really little, I watched Inspector Gadget and wanted to be like Penny. When I was a little older, I watched Matlock and wanted to be a lawyer. I also watched Murder She Wrote and...okay I never wanted to be Angela Lansbury so scratch that train of thought. I think that House is my grown up version of wanting to be a person who figures out mysteries. Plus, he's funny.

If you don't watch House, you should. (David and I have a dance we do to the theme music. I hope he doesn't read this blog because I'm not sure it's okay if I tell you all that!)

1 comment:

  1. So Chad and I started watching House last season and we are hooked too. I bought Chad seasons 2 and 3 on Black Friday for $13 bucks each (major deal) but we're still looking for a deal on season 1 (they were out)....I'm not wanting to spend $44 on one season. Ok so, Chad is reading this and he says he's been watching it longer than that....=)

    ReplyDelete