Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Past 6 Months

This is it! Remnant Church is having our first Sunday morning worship experience this Sunday, January 18. WOW. I can't believe we are actually doing it. God is amazing. Over the past few months, the Remnant core team has grown and changed so much. We have had trials, unexpected hurdles, and some pretty challenging situations. Through it, I think we are all more in love with Jesus than ever before. I have literally learned to walk by faith. As a team, our level of leadership ability has increased greatly. I know that this is God's increase but also is due to our Lead Pastor, Mark McGovern. He is constantly challenging us to grow, give, and excel. Each person on our team has been really transformed since we moved to Cali. I really am in awe. So, thanks God! Thanks Pastor Mark! Thanks Remnant core team! You all mean so much to me.

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome Lara!! How exciting. I'm sure it's a blessing to see all your hard work and prayer in action. =) How was it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was AWESOME!!! We had a record high number of people (because everyone actually came on the same day!). We alse had 2 homeless guys come, and they loved it. They're coming next week and bringing friends from the shelter. We still have a lot of details to get fixed, but God is with us.

    ReplyDelete