Sunday, January 18, 2009

Confused


Have you ever been so sleepy you get confused? It usually happens to me when I wake up from a nap mid-day. Like today. I'm not a big napper because I can't cat nap. I have to get a solid hour long nap in for it to really be worth it. Any shorter than an hour, and I just get mad that I can't sleep more. Back to the confusion though. Sometimes when I wake up, I genuinely can't figure out where I am, what time it is, etc. Today was one of my rare nap days. When I woke up, David was getting ready to go out for a meeting he has on Sunday nights. I got really upset with him at first when I woke up because I thought I was supposed to go to the meeting with him and that he was just going to leave me there without waking me up. Does this happen to anyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment