Thursday, January 1, 2009

My Secret

It's true. I have secretly wanted to start a blog for several months now. I think random thoughts that seem pretty profound or just very funny and then wish I had a blog where I could share them. I hesitated because I was a little insecure that no one would read or that I wouldn't have anything to say or I would start and then get too busy with life to really be consistent. But...it's a new year. I'm going to do it. So, whether anyone reads this or not, here it is.



Things I'm excited about in 2009:


  • My first full year being married.

  • Remnant Church, our awesome core team, and all of the amazing things God is going to do.

  • The friends I'm (FINALLY!!!) starting to make here in Cali.

  • ? It's a crazy life I lead. I'm never really sure what is about to happen, and it makes every day an adventure.

What are you excited about as 2009 begins?

4 comments:

  1. Lara,
    I'll read your blog. =) I love blogs. I started blogging last year and it's so much fun.
    Happy New Year!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blog, too, and read blogs. So I'll put your blog in my reader and read yours, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I blog, too, and read blogs. I'll add your blog to my reader and read yours, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooops... I just left you two comments because I didn't realize that you moderate your comments and that it wouldn't show up immediately. haha!

    ReplyDelete