Friday, June 4, 2010

A laugh for your Friday

Introduction: I don't deal well with gross-ness. It is a pretty broad category for me. David says that I think everything is gross. That is mostly true. I think a lot of things are gross.

The Story: David went out to run errands a few weeks ago. He took our buhbies (aka puppies) because they love to ride in the car with their daddy. They are very well behaved in the car. I was working from home that day and received a call from David. "Meet me outside in 5 minutes." He would not tell me the reason, so in my mind, I am very hopeful that he has a surprise for me. I meet him outside in great anticipation. He says, "Put Nadia in the back yard." So, I get Nadia out of the back seat and take her to the back yard. Then, I come back to the car and look in the front seat....There sits Chloe (who NEVER gets in the front seat ever). She is surrounded in every direction...by explosive diarrhea. Now, I can not emphasize the quantity and diverse directions of splattering enough. Literally, the back and seat of the passenger side were covered. The dash board, the floor board, and the door...also covered. I just stood there not sure whether to laugh or cry. So, I kind of did both. I took Chloe and put her in the back yard. Then, I proceeded to clean the GROSS-EST mess I have ever seen. After hours of scrubbing by me with David fetching various cleaning items for me, my car appeared clean but still smelled like poo.

I left it over night, and then deep cleaned it a couple of days later to rid the car of all remaining poopy-ness. I am happy to say that everything is now clean and neutral smelling. I still am keeping a towel over the seat because it grosses me out that there was poop on it at one point.

What happened in the car you ask? David said he was driving along when all of a sudden Chloe hopped up into the front seat. This should have been a clue that there was a problem because she NEVER gets in the front. Then with her bottom facing the seat, a high powered spray of explosive diarrhea shot out of her. It was so high powered that it bounced off of the seat and rebounded onto the door, dashboard, and floor. David said he literally just stared because it happened in a matter of 3-5 seconds.

I doubt that there is anything gross-er than this experience. David said that I am ready for kids now...

3 comments:

  1. I'm laughing so hard right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Don't think there's another word to best describe this. You can tell David that in 3 years of parenting 2 kids...I have never experienced ANYTHING like this. The worst was being thrown up on before I was even a parent...feeling it ooze down my shirt..now that was an experience. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry...but I along with Cyndi just laughed so hard right now... I can just picture David's face when it was happening.... and also your face when you approached the car and looked inside. Oh... my goodness...glad I didn't have to clean that one up. Thank God you got the poop smell out of your car. Yuck! :)

    ReplyDelete