Monday, January 4, 2010

RadicALL

I have never been so excited about what God is doing at Remnant. It feels like we finally are "Remnant" how we always wanted to be and how God created us to be. We've had tastes of it over the past year and a half, but now, it's on. The body of Christ at Remnant is radicALL. Every opportunity that we have to gather as believers is explosive, and people far from God are falling in love with Jesus. There could not be anything better on earth.

Over the next year, we will ALL be reading the Bible in 1 year, praying 1 faith filled prayer every day, memorizing 1 verse of scripture per week, having 1 guest per month attend the worship experience, giving our 1st fruits to God, and leading at least 1 person to Christ this year. Read more about what we are doing here: http://remnantloves.me and then click on the LoveStrong icon.

I am jazzed. I'll be updating you because there is a lot of goodness coming this year.

P.S. The puppies are named after Chloe O'Brien and Nadia Yassir from the tv show 24.

1 comment:

  1. haha..I was way off on the puppies. I would've never guessed but that is my FAVORITE show of all time. I just hope they don't kill Chloe this season. =)

    ReplyDelete