Monday, November 9, 2009

I know...again


I know you are (maybe) getting tired of hearing about David, but too bad. I am going to blog about him again. This is because I am amazed on a regular basis about how great he is. This may seem small, but on Saturday, he straightened up the entire house and vacuumed while he forced (literally, I cried because I didn't want to go) me to go get a massage. It wasn't even a special occasion! Come on fellas--if any fellas read this--treat your lady right. I think David needs to teach a class on relationships and marriage. I know we've only been married a little over a year, but he's really good at it. He is selfless, generous, fun, handsome :), and a true man of God. I am so very blessed.


Now, all of this goodness does reciprocate back to him. I enjoy serving him and making his life better in any way that I can. It starts with the man though. He sets the tone of the relationship and is the leader. So, thank you, David. You are more than words can express to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment