Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Decorating Update







I've decided to keep you updated as I begin decorating our house. First, the master bedroom. My vision for the room is elegant yet comfortable.

Walls: Won't be painted for a few more months, but will be a light kind of chocolate brown.

Carpet: Beige-y
Furniture: No idea yet, but we need a new dresser, mirror, and comfy chair. We did recently purchase a wooden bed frame/head board/foot board.

Bedding: Check! I actually just bought our bedding and love it. It is a cool light blue/green with chocolate brown accents. Pictured here are the bedspread with the throw blanket on it and a throw pillow. I also bought bomb.com sheets that are so nice they feel like silk. I bought them in the blue/green color and brown.

Wall decorations: Framed wedding pics, the shelf pictured here with candles added on it--which I LOVE, and ??? Good ideas are welcome!

I am suuuuuper excited to make our house finally begin to feel like a home.






No comments:

Post a Comment