Thursday, June 11, 2009

Addicts


Last night, David and I watched 4 episodes of the tv show "24" in a row. Now before you judge us with your noses stuck up in the air saying, "I just can't find the time to watch tv," there is something else you should know.

It is not our fault we spent like 2 hours and 40 minutes glued to the tv. We are addicts. 24 is more addictive than crack and heroine combined. If you think I'm joking or we just don't have self control, then I dare you to watch the first 2 episodes of season 1. Just try it, and see what happens. If you don't have the urge to compulsively watch the second 2 episodes on the DVD, I'll pay for your rental. However, beware if you take the challenge. You will almost certainly find yourself driving to Blockbuster or Hollywood Video at strange hours of the day because you just have to get the next DVD in the series.

Anyway, I just wanted to say, "Hi, I'm Lara, and I'm a 24 addict." I have no shame in my game.

1 comment:

  1. LOL...Chad and I watched season 1 or two in one week. It was when I was teaching and it was my spring break. He still had to work but we didn't mind staying up until the wee hours. We would say "just one more" and then again...."we can do another one." Great show concept!!

    ReplyDelete