Sunday, February 22, 2009

This one is for Ruby....



Sorry to all of my loyal blog readers...I had a crazy busy week and failed you all by not posting much. I am traveling for about an entire month straight, and truthfully, I'm kind of bummed about it. I don't like being away from David. Talking on the phone isn't the same. I am not able to really contribute to Remnant like I want when I am away because I can't invite people. Work piles up, blah, blah, blah. You get the point. A lot of negatives.


However, I am blessed with a really good job in an economy where so many people don't have work. I am choosing to focus on the positives of travel for work in this blog.


I love:


People watching in airports.

Fresh towels every day that I don't wash.
Eating off of a menu for every meal that I don't have to cook.

Watching TV in bed.

Lots of pillows on the bed.

Eating ice cream in bed while I watch TV propped up by lots of pillows.

Workout facilities just a few floors below me. (Usually used by me after the ice cream...)

Going to amazing cities--I've seen more than most people will in their entire lives.

Feeling professional.

Drinking Starbucks every day because it is bound to be a few blocks from where ever I am.

Coming home after being away.


Ruby, I promise I will try really hard to blog more consistently. It motivates me to know at least one person is reading :)
P.S. The pic is from some work travel with Ruby in Seattle. Seattle has the best people ever. And, Ruby has mad photo-taking skills. Really random I know, but it kind of fits my mood.

1 comment:

  1. i read too! i also like coming back to a freshly made bed...

    ReplyDelete