Monday, February 16, 2009

My birthday!




Happy 25th birthday to me! I'm a quarter of a century young today. No gray hair or wrinkles yet....So, I thought that it would be fun to think about some of my favorite birthday moments from past years.


4th birthday--(Let's be honest, I can't remember any birthday before this...) My family went to Disney World for the first time. I got a figure skater Barbie and adored her.


6th birthday--roller skating birthday party. My mom made some amazing cupcakes with home made chocolate icing and pink lettering.


10th birthday--I got my ears pierced.


all birthdays in the early teen years--sleep overs with by girls. I'm pretty sure I had amazing sleepover parties. Mom always made chocolate chip pancakes for us in the morning.


16th birthday--my friends threw a surprise party for me. My two best friends at the time made me a gift package of all of my favorite things.


19th birthday--there was an extreme blizzard in Bloomington, and my friends' cars could not even make it out of the stadium parking lot to go to dinner. So, we suited up and played in the snow at night. It turned out to be amazingly fun...


23rd birthday--All of my favorite people assembled at Casa Brava for a birthday dinner to celebrate with me


24th birthday--David and I were engaged at 1am on February 16th (although we celebrate our engagement on the 15th now). On my birthday, I got to announce to everyone that we were engaged. We had a great party at my apartment with all of our friends to announce the engagement.


What are your favorite birthday moments?

No comments:

Post a Comment