Monday, December 7, 2009

FROG

FROG=Cheesy Christian rubber bracelet that stands for Fully Rely On God.

David is finished. (If you aren't sure what that means, talk to me.) Praise the Lord. Throughout this season, I have really learned to FROG. Due to the nature of what he was working toward and the high stakes regarding our future, I had the opportunity for the past 5 months to live in a constant state of worry. If he didn't make it, then what? I had no idea. So, I worried. After about a month of constant worry and pressure, I realized how crazy it was to live like that. From that moment, I began my FROG journey. I'm not saying it happened overnight. I was still battling worry and fear today during his last 2 tests for graduation. BUT, I can say that I am not conquered and held captive like I used to be. I overcome through FROGging. I praise, I thank God, I remind myself of His past goodness toward us, and I tell satan to get the hell out of my mind.

Although I am ashamed by the total cheese factor of the bracelet (which I do not wear), the concept is powerful. FROG. He is sovereign. He is good. That's all I need to know.

2 comments:

  1. Praise God! I pray for the right door in the next phase! Tell him Congratulations from Chad and I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny I have just in the last few days posted a FROG statement! Congrats David and hope ya'll have a blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete