Thursday, April 2, 2009

House Hunting

Woohoo! David and I are house hunting....and I'm excited. I love big projects like these, and I especially love shopping. The amount of new financial information is really overwhelming, but we are starting to understand a little more of it. Thank God that the housing market crashed out here in Cali, or I doubt we would have ever been able to buy anything. A lot of houses are being priced at 30% less than last year! (One down the street from our apartments was $317,000 and is now $220,000. Talk about a clearance sale!) Great for us, bad if you bought a house last year. The prices out here are still shocking if you are from anywhere in the midwest. I guess that is the price you pay for living in beautiful Cali. I will keep ya'll updated on our progress, but we are looking with a realtor Friday evening and Saturday afternoon.

1 comment: