Friday, May 21, 2010

I'm BAAAAACK

For all of my blog readers, I apologize. I realize that I totally dropped off the face of the earth without warning. Please forgive me, come back, and read my blog. (Also, leave me comments. It really does make my day.) Why the absence? I had a serious case of the blahs. I needed to focus on God, my husband, and Remnant. I didn't have a single ounce of me leftover to give...even in a blog. Plus, I didn't want blogging to be a chore that I had to do. I am on the road to recovery from the blahs and will be talking to you a lot in the upcoming weeks. Things I want to write about:

1. Discipleship

2. Remnant's first Encounter with Rod and Mary Aguillard

3. Trusting God (aka faith)

4. Friendships

5. My life plan

6. Why Jessica and Bobby should move to CA (Hhmmm okay, I won't actually devote a blog to this Jess, but I thought I should give the bride a shout out.)

7. More lessons from the puppies plus a tale of explosive diarrhea--quite possibly the most disgusting thing that will ever appear on this blog. Seriously, it will be worth reading every blog I write just to hear this gem when I am healed enough to talk about this very scarring experience.

That's all for now. I look forward to more goodness and sharing with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment