Thursday, February 4, 2010

Freakin awesome chicken and Michael Jackson

I'm suuuuper busy between work and Remnant. I have been dreaming of blogging but find myself tired of my keyboard between work work and church work. So, three minor updates:

1. I'm staying on top of the Bible reading still...yeah! It is good like an old friend that I haven't talked with in a while but can just sit down and pick up where we left off.

2. I made some freakin awesome chicken. Normally, the meat is not my favorite portion of a meal...and then I made my freakin awesome chicken. Check it.

a. Ingredients: 8 chicken breasts, 1 can diced tomatoes, 1 bottle Sweet Baby Ray's bbq sauce, 1 entire clove of garlic, black pepper, diced dehydrated onions
b. Put all of that in a crock pot and let it do it's thing for like 5-6 hours shredding it into chunks after about 3 hours of cooking.
c. Be amazed.

This was maybe the best chicken I have ever eaten in my life. My recipe making brain astounds me sometimes...and bonus that it was pretty healthy.

3. I finally watched the Michael Jackson movie "This Is It" with David last night. He might have been crazy but man could he dance. I really recommend it even if you aren't an MJ fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment