Friday, October 16, 2009

Wedding Craze


I think I'm officially about to burst internally. Three of my best girls are all engaged with one of them about to get married very soon. I am soooo excited for all of them. It's almost a little crazy on my part, but I really cannot help it. My life with David is so incredibly amazing, more than I could ever have imagined, and I want the same experience for them. I want them to have all of the goodness that comes after the wedding too--minds out of the gutter, I mean the being married to your best friend part. (I may focus on this in a later blog, but today, it's all about the wedding.)

Things I love about weddings:

Romance
Bling
Beautiful dresses
Cake
Bling
Planning everything
Love
Flowers
Dancing
Being sentimental
Bling
Getting the hair done
Shopping a lot for all of the stuff
The vows
Bling

So, congratulations to my buddies. I'm so happy for you :)

P.S. I am a little obsessed with diamonds...trying not to be, but they're so pretty.
P.P.S. My next job will be as a wedding planner. It's decided.


No comments:

Post a Comment