Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Another Good One

You know how sometimes when you feel like you are at the very end of your energy and strength all you can do is just worship (not really pray effectively or even read the Bible)? Maybe that's just me. Anyway, that's been my life lately. I have another oldie but goodie for you today. I really suggest you buy the Deluge Band album "Live from Bethany World Prayer Center." Here is my inspiration today:

Worshiping You
by Deluge Band

Take this offering that I bring
Humbly I fall on my knees
To proclaim Your everything

My life's nothing without You
Take my hand and lead me through
You are my sustaining love

I live to worship You
I live to worship You

Here I am, worshiping You
With all I am, worshiping You
Bowing down in spirit and truth
Lifted hands, worshiping You
(repeat)

I'm gonna worship You forever
I'm gonna worship You
(repeat)

No comments:

Post a Comment