Thursday, August 12, 2010

Babies and Buhbies

Our wonderful friends and pastors the McGoverns have their second son! Jack Jones is really adorable and the size of a peanut. Okay not really but that's all I could think of when I saw how tiny he is. I forgot how little new borns are. Since I don't have pictures of my own children to post, I thought I would post pictures of the next best thing...our buhbies aka puppies. They really are ridiculously fun. Confession: I miss my dogs when I'm out of town. So, here's a little photo fun for you...


Nadia is a snuggler. She will invade your space and try to snuggle at all costs. If you don't create a "snuggle spot" for her, she just sits and stares at you with sad eyes.


Chloe is our happy little girl. She is so happy that she usually looks like she is smiling at you.


David making the dogs dance. Clearly, the are pleading with me to save them. I did not.


Cuteness.


Chillin on the porch.


At 8 weeks...they have grown so much since then!

I love babies, but for now, I'll just stick to buhbies.

No comments:

Post a Comment